SPM Alumni Industry movement details during 2018
- Saurabh Dubey (MBA 2009-11 ) has been elevated to the position of Director at Protivity, Middle East.
- Sambhaji Kadam (MBA 2011-13) has moved to Petronet LNG.
- Pranjal Kishore (MBA 2014-16) has moved to ExxonMobil.
- Sanjeev Sharma (MBA 2014-16) has moved to Protiviti.
- Manit Brahmbhatt (MBA 2013-15 E&I) has moved to Kanoda Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Abhas Mittal (MBA 2014-16) has moved to BYJU’s.
- Mohit Dixit (MBA 2015-17) has moved to PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
- Monik Gandhi (MBA 2013-15) has moved to Indian Oil Corp. Ltd.
- Kuldeep Parmar (MBA 2013-15) has moved to ICICI Prudential Ins. Co. Ltd.
- Laxman Shastri (MBA 2013-15) has moved to Hitachi Consulting
- Isha Dhar (MBA 2007-09) has moved to ExxonMobil
- Vivek Tripathi (MBA 2012-14) has moved to PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
- Vatsal Sheth (MBA 20 13-15) has moved to OYO
- Akhil Harikumar (MBA 2013-15) has moved to CRISIL Risk & Infra. Solutions Ltd.
- Meet Shah (MBA 2016-18) has moved to nearbuy.com
- Roshni Nair (MBA 2013-15) has moved to Capgemini
- Rizwana Hussain (MBA 2009-11) has moved to United Petroleum, Australia
- Ambrish Nigam(MBA 2013-15 ) has moved to ICICI Prudential Ins. Co. Ltd.
- Garima Heerani (MBA 2014-16 )has moved to Tupperware-India
- Dhaval Shah(MBA 2013-15 ) has moved to Accenture Strategy
- Rajneesh Modi (MBA 2008-10 )has moved to Proclinck
- Amartya Gupta(MBA 2013-15 )has moved to Flotomate
- Muzaffar Waris(MBA 2013-15 ) has moved to HSBC
- Dhwani Mandan (MBA 2013-15 )has moved to max Life Insurance
- Pragati Sharma(MBA 2011-13 ) has moved to Macquarie Group-Renewables SBU
- Suvish Prasad (MBA 2012-14 ) has moved to ExxonMobil
- Pankhil Shikha(MBA 2012-14 ) has moved to Power Finance Corporation
- Pulkit Dhingra (MBA 2011-13 )has launched AH Solar Pvt. Ltd.
- Manas Nanavaty (MBA 2008-10 )has moved to Rogers Communications, Canada
- Sai Swaroop (MBA 2009-11 )has moved to ADNOC, Abu Dhabi
- Nikita Thummar(MBA 2013-15 ) has moved to YES Bank
- Manthan Gattani (MBA 2010-12 ) has launched Maths Channel @YouTube
- Vishant saini (MBA 2013-15)has moved to GATI-KWE
- Dadich Bhatt (MBA 2012-14 )has moved to Torrent Power
- Abhishek Jha(MBA 2009-11 )has moved to ADNOC, Abu Bhabi
- Ankit Chanpura (MBA 2010-12)has moved to Torrent Power
- Deepak Sharma (MBA 2006-08 )has moved to Liberty General Insurance
- Navdeep Dwivedi (MBA 2010-12 )has moved to HSBC Global Banking
- Tripta Khatwani (MBA 2007-09)has moved to Crescent Petroleum, Dubai.
- Krishnadev C.S. (MBA 2009-11)has launched India’s Strategic Initiatives @rashtraneeti.com
- Pratin Sharma (MBA 2013-15)has moved to SBI capital Markets
- Nalinkanth Sivalanks(MBA 2009-11) has moved to Corretch Energy Middle East
- Rajan Zaveri (MBA 2014-16)has moved to Evosys
- Nalin Saurav (MBA 2007-09)has moved to Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting LLC.
- Mehul Darji (PGDPMX 2013-15) has moved to Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Riddhima Kartik (MBA 2015-17) has moved to SeaMonk Solution
- Pratik Patel (MBA 2013-15)has moved to S&P Global
- Ruta Teredesai (MBA 2007-09)has moved to Shinesolar Energy
- Varsha pathai (MBA 2013-15)has moved to SBI capital Markets
- Amit banerji (MBA 2007-09)has moved to Royal Dutch Shell
- Purvi Upadhyay (MBA 2013-15)has moved to ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Darshan Soni (PGDPMX 13-15) has launched Neet-Vasant Pvt. Ltd.
- Darshan Solanki has moved to State Bank of India
- Hitesh Meena has moved to Government of Rajasthan
SPM ALUMNI IN NEWS
(PGP 2010-12 )
SPM Alumni Indraneil Mukherjee (PGP 2010-12 ) has moved to Vector Consulting Group. He was earlier with Snapdeal.
SPM Alumni Krishnadev C.S. (PGP 2009-11) has moved to Economic Development Board, Government of Andhra Pradesh. He was earlier with FICCI.
SPM Alumni Nayni Haloi (PGP 2007-09) has moved to Indian OilTanking.
Mohana Priya S.
SPM Alumni Mohana Priya S. (PGP 2007-09) has moved to Sterlite Grid.
SPM Alumni Parvinder Nogi (PGP 2011-13) has moved to McKinsey & Company.
SPM Alumni Vidhi Raj (PGP 2011-13) has co-authored a book for aspiring PMI- Project Management Professionals (PMP). The book titled ‘Winning Plan for PMP: A Roadmap to Pass the Exam’ (ISBN: 9789352134533) is published by Shroff Publishers & Distributors and is available on Amazon.com.
SPM Alumni Garima Namdeo (PGP 2011-13) featuring in Purdue Krannert School of Management. She is adding an MS in Global Supply Chain Management to her profile. Our best wishes.
SPM Alumni Mohana Priya (PGP 2007-2009) added yet another feather to her cap by joining the Executive Masters at The Graduate Institute Geneva, Switzerland. Congratulations.
Saurav (PGP 2007) has been deputed to an important long term assignment in Canada by his organization KPMG. Our best wishes for his success.
SPM Alumnus Abhishek Jha (PGP 2009-20011) was recently selected for the New Manager Programme by his organization E&Y and had pursued the same in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Congratulations.
Miss Rajvi Pandya
We were glad to have among us Miss Rajvi Pandya, an alumni of School of petroleum management of 2007-09 batch. Miss Pandya has been working with Schlumberger for the past 5 years and has worked on projects such as Pilot Shale Gas Project and ROO Bundled Services, Iraq. She has an in depth expertise of Advanced Drilling Operations, Drilling & Well Engineering and Stuck Pipe Prevention.
After the grand success of Mumbai alumni meet, the alumni relations cell in coordination with the alumni executive committee, faculty coordinator and director of SPM took a step forward and conducted the next alumni meet in Delhi. With the initiation of alumni meet SPM establishes the alumni chapter in respective cities.
The alumni relations team worked hard to accumulate data and invite the alumni residing in Delhi and its vicinity. The meet witnessed the presence of not only the alumni but also many ex faculties
The meet was conducted in morning hours of Sunday starting with a word from director sir through Skype call. It was then followed by panel discussion amongst the alumni on two broad topics – ‘the slump in oil prices’ and ‘inclusion of general management in niche sector MBA program’.
Many valuable insights were shared from the alumni and ex faculty through panel discussion.
With so many quintessential sharing of intellectual thoughts coming in, it became need of the hour to relax and discover the fun side of our alumni. Performances were given by alumni that included singing, playing instruments, mimicry.
On an ending note all the alumni gave their amazing feedbacks quoting the importance of alumni meet for enhancing a bond between the school and alumni also giving a helping hand to the school for future prospects.
Alumnus of PGDPMX- 2013 batch, SPM
Currently working with SADARA Chemical Company (JV of Dow & Aramco), Jubail, Saudi Arabia in Project Management function.
My view on Post Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Management –Executive (PGDPMX) program and its impact on me.
This course provided me a holistic perspective on oil and gas business as well as equipped me with the knowledge and skills required to excel in my job, SPM played a significant role in helping me to discard my “tunnel” vision of an engineer, and sparked an enduring interest in the oil and gas business. It certainly created a great platform for me to build upon. This course not just provided formal exposure to management education but also added lots of value to my profile. In-class discussions, group preparation and presentations, assignments prepared me and other participants to meet the challenges of the managerial profession along with polishing soft and social skills.
PGP - 2012
Mr.Shreyas Patel of PGP(2012) has successfully completed his Institute of Cost & Works(ICWA) qualification and has bagged 7th position in All Indian ranking. A great achievement indeed!! Congratulations Shreyas...
SPM Family is proud of you.
We Congratulate our Alumnus Jatin Kataria PG09 Batch on Winning the Rex 'KARMAVEER CHAKRA' Award and Rex Karmaveer Global Fellowship 2015.
SPM - PGP11
SPM PGP11 alumnus Mr. Ketan Mehta has established his enterpreneurial venture known as GPower. His company operates with the vision of providing energy efficient. cleaner and greener lighting solutions. GPower has already started marketing & distribution of its product line. Congratulations to Mr. Ketan and best wishes for his success. The Company website is www.mygpower.com
Alumnus of PGP - 09 batch, SPM
An Alumni Skype interaction with Mrs.Richa Tripathi was scheduled on 16th August, 2015. She is PGP'09 batch alumna of SPM and is currently working as Business Analysts at Shell, Bangalore.
The agenda for the interaction was to know about the profile of the alumna, get a frank opinion about the latest industry technical pre-requiiste courses for similar job profiles.
There was a healthy discussion about the company, its projects in India and abroad, various job profiles, work environment, and scope of work as compared to smaller companies. The students were pleased with the interface, and wish more and more such Alumni interactions take place.
|Surabh Dubey||Associate Director||Protiviti Middle East Member Firm||2009 - 2011 (E&I)|
|Krutika Kshirsagar||Manager||Axis Bank||2012-2014 (E&I)|
|Akanksha Vashishth||Senior Analyst Oil & Gas Division||CRISIL Ltd.||2011-2013 (E&I)|
|Jay Oza||Senior Sales Associate||Ayasta Technologies||2014-2016 (E&I)|
|Tripta Khatwani||Procurement Specialist||Dubai Petroleum||2007-2009 (E&I)|
|Pragati Sharma||Manager - Business Development & Sales Asst.||First Solar||2011-2013 (E&I)|
|Kiran S Phalke||Senior Manager||Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd.||2012-2014 (E&I)|
|Suman Rathod||Corporate HR||Hitachi Hi-Rel Power Electronics Pvt. Ltd.||2013-2015 (GM)|
|Roshni Nair||Manager||GSFC Agrotech Ltd.||2013-2015 (GM)|
|Amit Banerji||Deputy Manager Sales||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.||2007-2009 (E&I)|
|Nilay Dave||Area Manager||ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd.||2013-2015 (GM)|
|Mitul Thakkar||AGM||Adani Enterprises Ltd. - Mining & Trading Business||2010-2012 (PGDPMX)|
|Darshit Paun||Associate Solution Advisor||Deloitte India (Offices of the US)||2013-2015 (E&I)|
|Palash Acharya||Consultant - Technology Strategy and M&A||Wipro||2013-2015 (GM)|
|Nitin Yadav||Manager (BD & Commercial), Natural Gas/LNG||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited||2006-2008 (E&I)|
|Nitesh Soni||Assistant Manager||Deloitte India||2012-2014 (E&I)|
|Name||New Position||New Organisation|
|Vishal seth||Territory Sales Manager||Idea Cellular Ltd.|
|Pratik Patel||Business Analyst||S&P Global|
|Ruta Teredesai Seth||Marketing and Business Devlopment Manager||Shinesolar Energy|
|Varsha Pathai||Associate||SBI Capital|
|Amit Banerji||Consultant||Royal Dutch Shell|
|Purvi Upadhyay||Sales Manager||ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd.|
|Sagar Gawade||Consultant||L&T infrastructure Finance Company Ltd.|
|Apoorv Sharma||Sales Manager||SSB Group at Axis Bank|
|Vishal Seth||Retail Sales Manager||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.|
|Pratin Sharma||Asistant manager||MBSIRDA ,Government of Gujrat|
|Chandramauli Bhatt||Senior Manager||Reliance Industries|
|Saurabh Dubey||Associate Director||Protiviti Middle East Member Firm|
|Sajjan Mishra||Assistant Manager||Data Science at E&Y|
|Krutika Kshirsagar||Manager||Axis Bank|